Each of “The Traveller Holidays” content, covering images, product details and description, pricing information, and logo, is proprietary to the The Traveller Holidays”. You may view or print any or all part of the website, though cannot be utilized for any commercial, non-personal or illegal causes.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival at the destination but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
You can make payment using any of the following methods:-
By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card).
By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro / Rupay Card).
By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
By Direct Cash Deposit in Our Company Bank Account
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing.
Cancellation charges would be as follows:
* Minimum cancellation amount is INR 2500 per adult once package is booked.
* For cancellations received 35 – 45 days prior to tour: 25% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 25 – 35 days prior to tour: 50% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 15 – 25 days prior to tour: 75% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 15 days & less prior to tour: 100% of land package amount
* For the Diwali (Before & After 10 Days), X-mas and New Year period (From 20 Dec to 05 Jan) the payment is non-refundable.
* The Traveller Holidays decision on cancellations will be final.
* In case of Peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our control:
* Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
* There will be no refund for Flight tickets, Train tickets and Bus tickets cancellations.
* In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in Currency Rates/Visa/entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt., the same would be charged as extra.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
Law & Jurisdiction:
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Tour Operators, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Jaipur.
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).